Inspiring Women at Deloitte
Our women’s program is not a project but a firm wide strategy - one which, to the leadership of Deloitte, makes simple business sense.
The program was formalised in 2000, when we developed a business strategy focused on:
- Creating an inclusive culture driven by the leadership of the firm
- Increasing the number of women in leadership positions by promoting talented women
- Investing in talent identification, development and recruitment
- Building an appropriate environment to retain talented women
- Positioning the firm as the professional services firm of choice for women.
In 2014 Deloitte has been recognised as one of only 76 organisations that have been awarded the 2014 Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA).
Deloitte also received the predecessor citation, The Employer of Choice for Women, for 11 consecutive years.