Equality at ANZ
Key initiatives and programs
We report on our performance against our public targets twice a year through our interim and full Corporate Sustainability Review. Our Corporate Sustainability Review also highlights some of the key initiatives and programs we have put in place to address gender balance, including:
- Gender balanced recruitment practices: ensuring a female candidate is interviewed for every role, and all interview panels contain at least one women.
- Flexible working: all roles can be worked flexibly at ANZ, ensuring we are better able to meet the needs of our customers and our staff.
- Notable Women: a program focused on building the confidence and capability of our senior female leaders to build their presence as experts with both traditional and social media, which has now been expanded to leaders deeper in the organisation.
- Accelerating Banking Experiences for Women: a rotational program for female managers to develop broad-based banking careers.
- Panel Pledge: CEO commitment to ensure gender balance is considered in all internal and external panels at speaking events.
- Employee networks: grass roots networks that focus on gender balance issues and building the confidence of our female workforce.