Diversity and inclusion at Allianz
No matter who you are or where you’re coming from, we’ll make you feel welcome. At Allianz, we are extremely proud of the work we do to encourage the development of true potential, regardless of gender, race, religion or disability. You’ll join a very diverse group of people that reflects the dynamic mix of Australia and our customers. We believe in including all different backgrounds, experiences and ways of thinking, because we know that we can learn from each other and create better solutions together.
Proud members of the Diversity Council of Australia. [http://dca.org.au/]
Women at Allianz
We are a proud WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality. At, Allianz you’ll join a diverse team of inspiring and talented women. WE are committed to your continued success and offer:
Career growth and opportunity for talented females:
- Targeted leadership development programs
- Sponsorship programs to support women in growing their careers
- Structured networking events that provide opportunities for our employees to connect, meet our senior leaders, and learn more about our business and industry
Flexibility and a strong team focus
- For all our employees who require the flexibility to attend personal commitments we offer a variety of options. Examples could include: part time employment and the ability to purchase additional leave.
Commitment to fairness and equity
- Annual pay equity review to ensure fair benefits
- 12 weeks primary caregiver leave (and we promote this benefit for both men and women)
Commitment to our community
- At Allianz we actively support three key charities Cancer Council, Starlight Foundation and RSPCA.